Gta San Andreas Gaming Life

Advanced search  

News:

Mods which you download to your GTA SA game'll be posted very often!

Author Topic: I'm playing your DYOM missions!  (Read 83 times)

Nafil

• Head Administrator
  • Official Gangster
  • Main developer
I'm playing your DYOM missions!
« on: January 16, 2018, 08:44:27 AM »

Hey there, many of you know what's DYOM for gta sa but for those newbies who don't, i would like to explain:

Many people want to make their own missions for GTA San Andreas, but most of them don't have enough SCM-knowledge to actually do it. This modification is made for these people. It allows you to create a new mission ingame, without writing a single line of SCM-script. And you are even able to distribute them to other people.
Create a free account on this website(linked above) to be able to manage and distribute your work convenient, enabling others to rate and comment on your work.
Also we would like to encourage people who download missions, to rate and comment after playing them, to give some feedback to the mission designers.

Click here to make an account here and play more than a 25k missions!

DYOM LET'S PLAYS!

Here you can post every dyom mission which you want to be recorded by me on my youtube channel.
Find my youtube channel "NAFIL" and here you can see every dyom mission or gta sa movie/film/horror/tutorials/YTP
If you have any questions, you can message me or reply here

Iril

Re: I'm playing your DYOM missions!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 12:13:44 AM »

Dyom? Whats it?

Bronx

• Administrator
  • Junior Gangster
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 05:43:38 PM »

Dyom? Whats it?
Hello Iril,

This is a PC Modification for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It allows players to create their very own mission in game, without having to do a single line of SCM Scripting. Missions are generally easy to create. Also, you are able to distribute missions and share them with other people. (Design your own Mission)

- Moderation team
➸ ༺ ♥ ༻ ➸

Maniroble

• I love him <3
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 07:44:10 PM »

Can't wait  ;)
That sexy boy ;)

+ Quick Reply